Monday, February 15, 2010

Off to see my grandchildren, Feb. 2010

Bill and I leave this Wednesday morning to drive to Mobile. I cannot wait to hug my grandchildren and see my precious daughter, Jennifer Lynn. Roberto is in Bogota on business with the CG and a short visit with Amparo. So we get to go and help out with the kids, and generally try to make life without Berto a little easier to bear. I hope we can do well. We want to spend some special time with the two girls and then with the two little guys. We want to let the older children know how much we love them and are "super" proud of them making straight A's two marking periods in a row, and in new schools! We also want to let little David know how we appreciate his good choices, and that he will be happy when he fits in perfectly in this wonderful family! Jenni is very busy; teaching school and taking care of all three kids. I hope our visit provides some time for her to get her work done and not feel so stressed without Roberto being there. I can do laundry, cook some meals, run carpool, and read stories to the little ones at bedtime! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment